Demand for law firm services appears to be growing at a more modest pace than the demand for legal services.Such a statement would have been unthinkable in a not-too-distant past. Today, it just sets up a valuable discussion on the future of the legal profession, or as it's called in the report: "What It Takes To Be a Successful Firm:"
- An Increasing Focus on Margin Growth vs. Just Revenue Growth
- Growing Sophistication on How to Price and Manage the Delivery of Legal Services
- A Different Leverage Model
- Leveraging Technology
- An Increased Focus on Partner Performance and Skillset
- A strategic approach to practice and client succession
- Differentiating the Brand
- Client Centricity
- Leveraging the Platform
- Management of the Talent Pipeline
- Leadership in a Volatile Market
Read the report. Prepare for your future.
(Hat-tip to Ron Friedmann)