Monday, December 6, 2010

Today's Law Marketing Resource


Brian Tannebaum's "A Sense of Violated Entitlement" from My Law License. Tannebaum can be abrasive, but his in-your-face, call-it-like-it-is blog posts articulate a profound passion for the practice of law, one that every lawyer should be so lucky to have:

"... the notion of going to law school for any other reason but to make money, is total bullshit. So it's worthless for me to say that when I went to law school I had no idea what lawyers made. ... I went to law school to be a criminal defense lawyer. "

Think you got passion? Think you communicate that passion to clients and potential clients? That's what they're buying when they hire you, so you need to get this right. Like Tannebaum does. 

Today's law marketing resource was selected from the nominees to the 2010 ABA Journal Blawg 100. Go here to register and vote (and vote for 22 Tweets).

No comments:

Post a Comment